‘ODESZA A Moment Apart Pre-Order Competition – Win 2 x VIP Meet & Greet Tickets to see ODESZA’
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Artist First Pty Ltd, ACN 603 755 460 ("Artist First") of 203/35 Victoria Pde, Collingwood, Vic 3066.
- The general description of the promotion is: A contest to tell the promoter, in 25 words or less, your answer to the following: “What's your favourite ODESZA song, and why?” as judged by Inertia Music Australia staff.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Entries will be judged upon creativity and originality as determined in the absolute discretion of the judges.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only, who must be over 18 years of age to enter, excluding all employees of the promoter and associated companies, and their immediate families.
- The prizes are:
2 x VIP Tickets to 1 ODESZA show in either Sydney or Melbourne.
Each VIP Ticket includes:
- One (1) general admission floor ticket to see ODESZA
- Intimate pre-show hang session with Harrison and Clayton of ODESZA
- On-stage photo opportunity before event doors
- Early Entry into the venue floor
- Exclusive, VIP-only ODESZA merchandise gift
- Commemorative ODESZA tour laminate
- Access to crowd-free merchandise shopping
- On-site event host
The 2 x VIP Tickets are valued at approx. $800. Tickets are to see ODESZA at one of the following shows: Friday 15th September 2017 at Forum Theatre, Melbourne, Saturday 16th September 2017 or Sunday 17th September 2017 at Enmore Theatre Sydney. Please note the prize does not include flights and/or accommodation.
- The promotion commences at 9:00AM Wednesday August 9th 2017 and closes 5:00PM Thursday September 7th 2017.
- The promotion will be conducted as follows:
- Contestant must successfully place an online pre-order for ‘ODESZA – A Moment Apart’ CD, LP or Digital Download via www.artistfirst.com.au website between 9:00AM Wednesday August 9th 2017 and 5:00PM Thursday September 7th 2017.
- Contestants must submit their answer via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their name, phone number and order number. They must answer the question “What's your favourite ODESZA song, and why?” in 25 words or less.
- The promoter will notify the winner after the competition end date on Thursday September 7th 2017. You will only be contacted if are you the winner.
9. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
10. The contest judging panel appointed will declare the winners pursuant to the contest rules. THE JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Entrants consent to the promoter using any contestant’s name, in the event they are a finalist or winner in any media for an unlimited time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and promoting any products/services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter.
12. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
13. By entering the Competition, each entrant acknowledges his/her understanding of, and agrees to comply with and abide by, each of these terms and conditions. The promoter in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with the competition’s terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions are available on the promoter’s website at www.artistfirst.com.au. Any amendment of these terms and conditions (including any variations to the prizes) after publication, will be placed on www.artistfirst.com.au.
15. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://artistfirst.com.au/pages/privacy-policy
16. The Prize Provider is The Inertia Group Pty Ltd, 3/116 Klippax St, Surry Hills NSW 2010 (ACN: 093 658 363).