‘I Prevail ‘Trauma’ Pre-Order Competition – win 2 tickets to Download Festival and a meet and greet with I Prevail.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Artist First Pty Ltd, ACN 603 755 460 ("Artist First") of 203/35 Victoria Pde, Collingwood, Vic 3066.
- The general description of the promotion is: A contest to tell the promoter, in 25 words or less, your answer to the following: “What's your favourite I Prevail song, and why?” as judged by Universal Music Australia staff.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Entries will be judged upon creativity and originality as determined in the absolute discretion of the judges.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only, who must be over 18 years of age to enter, excluding all employees of the promoter and associated companies, and their immediate families.
- The prize consists of:
The 4 x General Admission Download Festival Tickets are valued at approx. $400. Tickets are to Download Music Festival in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia on 9th and 11th of March 2019.
The promotion commences at 9:00AM Feb 27th, 2019 and closes 11:59PM Mar 6th, 2019
- The promotion will be conducted as follows:
- Contestant must successfully place an online pre-order for ‘I Prevail – Trauma’ CD or LP via www.artistfirst.com.au website between 1:00AM Wednesday February 27th, 2019 and closes 11:59PM Wednesday March 6th, 2019.
- Contestants must submit their answer via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their name, and order number. They must answer the question “What's your favourite I Prevail song, and why?” in 25 words or less.
- The promoter will notify the winner after the competition end date on March 6, 2019, via the email address the winner has provided. You will only be contacted if you are a winner.
- If the promoter is unable to contact the winner having made reasonable efforts to do so using the information provided in the entry email by the winner, the promoter will disqualify the winner and declare the judged runner up as the winner.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The contest judging panel appointed will declare the winners pursuant to the contest rules. THE JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants consent to the promoter using any contestant’s name, in the event they are a finalist or winner in any media for an unlimited time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and promoting any products/services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant acknowledges his/her understanding of, and agrees to comply with and abide by, each of these terms and conditions. The promoter in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with the competition’s terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are available on the promoter’s website at www.artistfirst.com.au. Any amendment of these terms and conditions (including any variations to the prizes) after publication, will be placed on artistfirst.com.au.
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://artistfirst.com.au/pages/privacy-policy
- The Prize Provider is Universal Music Australia, 508 City Road South Melbourne (000 158 592)
- The winners are responsible for their own travel to and from Download Music Festival. No accommodation is included in the prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.