Bullet For My Valentine - Gravity Pre-order Competition
Win a trip for 2 to Summer Sonic Festival in Japan
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Artist First Pty Ltd, ACN 603 755 460 ("Artist First") of 203/35 Victoria Pde, Collingwood, Vic 3066.
- The general description of the promotion is: A contest to tell the promoter, in 25 words or less, your answer to the following: “What's your favourite Bullet For My Valentine song, and why?” as judged by Universal Music Australia staff.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Entries will be judged upon creativity and originality as determined in the absolute discretion of the judges.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only, who must be over 18 years of age to enter, excluding all employees of the promoter and associated companies, and their immediate families.
- The prize consists of:
2 x Tickets to Summer Sonic Music Festival Tokyo 2018
The 2 x Summer Sonic Platinum Tickets are valued at approx. $700. Tickets are to Summer Sonic Music Festival in Tokyo, Japan on 18th and 19th of August 2018.
The promotion commences at 9:00AM Friday April 27th, 2018 and closes 11:59PM Thursday June 28th, 2018.
- The promotion will be conducted as follows:
- Contestant must successfully place an online pre-order for ‘Bullet For My Valentine – Gravity’ CD or LP via www.artistfirst.com.au website between 9:00AM Friday April 27th, 2018 and closes 11:59PM Thursday June 28th, 2018.
- Contestants must submit their answer via email to email@example.com along with their name, and order number. They must answer the question “What's your favourite Bullet For My Valentine song, and why?” in 25 words or less.
- The promoter will notify the winner after the competition end date on Thursday June 28th 2018, via the email address the winner has provided. You will only be contacted if are you the winner.
- If the promoter is unable to contact the winner having made reasonable efforts to do so using the information provided in the entry email by the winner, the promoter will disqualify the winner and declare the judged runner up as the winner.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The contest judging panel appointed will declare the winners pursuant to the contest rules. THE JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants consent to the promoter using any contestant’s name, in the event they are a finalist or winner in any media for an unlimited time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and promoting any products/services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant acknowledges his/her understanding of, and agrees to comply with and abide by, each of these terms and conditions. The promoter in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with the competition’s terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are available on the promoter’s website at www.artistfirst.com.au. Any amendment of these terms and conditions (including any variations to the prizes) after publication, will be placed on artistfirst.com.au.
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://artistfirst.com.au/pages/privacy-policy
- The Prize Provider is Universal Music Australia, 508 City Road South Melbourne (000 158 592)
- Tickets are return Economy Class air travel for two adults from any Australian capital city to Tokyo airport (Narita or Haneda), travelling from Friday August 17 to Monday August 20.
- Accommodation will be provided at a 3 star hotel, or the equivalent, in Tokyo from Friday August 17 2018 to Sunday August 19, 2018. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage caused, or any additional purchases made such as inhouse entertainment and room service, by the winner and guest, for the duration of their stay.
- Flights, accommodation and tickets to Summer Sonic are not transferable, re-routable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- Prize tickets are not upgradeable with cash or Frequent Flyer points. Travel is to be in the class and category specified.’ Meals, travel insurance, taxes, transfers, transport to and from departure ports and all other travel documentation and costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winner and their guest must have a current Australian passport. A copy of each passport must be sent to The Promoter within 5 days of the winner being notified.
- The winner and their guest must have the correct Visa (if applicable) to travel to Japan. All organization and research into this requirement is to be completed by the travelling passengers.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.