Online Competition - Terms & Conditions - Bodyjar
Bodyjar ‘New Rituals’ Pre-Order Competition – win a signed bottle of Bodyjar Gin + Tickets and Meet & Greet Package
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Artist First Pty Ltd, ACN 603 755 460 ("Artist First") of 43 Brady St, South Melbourne VIC 3205, in partnership with Unified Music Group Pty Ltd, 51 Wangaratta St, Richmond VIC 3121 (ABN 11 147 772 629)
- The general description of the promotion is: Pre-order the Bodyjar album ‘New Rituals’ on CD, Vinyl or Digital Download via www.artistfirst.com.au, then post your order confirmation on social media and tag the band, to enter the draw to win a Bodyjar Prize Pack including a signed bottle of Bodyjar Gin, 2 show tickets and meet & Greet with the band. 5 prize packs to be won!
- Entry is open to customers in Australia, who must be over 18 years of age to enter, excluding all employees of the promoter and associated companies, and their immediate families.
- Each Bodyjar New Ritutals prize pack consists of:
1 x Bodyjar Gin (700ml) signed by the band
2 x Tickets to the next Bodyjar show in your nearest capital city
Meet and Greet for 2 people with the band at the show for which free tickets are supplied
Each prize pack is valued at approx. $200 Australian Dollars.
Five (5) prize packs are available.
Travel and accommodation to the Bodyjar live event are not included in the prize, the winner will need to arrange their own travel to and from the show, and accommodation if necessary.
- The promotion commences at 01:00AM Jan 14th, 2022 and closes 11:59pm Jan 24th, 2022.
- The promotion will be conducted as follows:
- Contestant must successfully place an online pre-order for ‘Bodyjar – New Rituals’ Vinyl, CD or Digital Download, via www.artistfirst.com.au website between 01:00AM January 14th, 2022 and 11:59pm January 24th, 2022. The contestant must then post an image on social media (Facebook or Instagram) of their order confirmation (personal details should be omitted) and tag the band Bodyjar in the social media post. The contestant is then entered into the prize draw.
- The promoter will notify the winners after the competition end date on January 24th, 2022, via social media, by commenting on the winning post. You will only be contacted if you are a winner.
- If the promoter is unable to contact a winner having made reasonable efforts to do so using the information provided in the order submitted by the winner, the promoter will disqualify that winner and declare the judged runner up as the winner.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The contest judging panel appointed will declare the winner pursuant to the contest rules. THE JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants consent to the promoter using any contestant’s name, in the event they are a finalist or winner in any media for an unlimited time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and promoting any products/services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant acknowledges his/her understanding of, and agrees to comply with and abide by, each of these terms and conditions. The promoter in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with the competition’s terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are available on the promoter’s website at www.artistfirst.com.au. Any amendment of these terms and conditions (including any variations to the prizes) after publication, will be placed on artistfirst.com.au.
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://artistfirst.com.au/pages/privacy-policy
- The Prize Provider is Unified Music Group Pty Ltd, 51 Wangaratta St, Richmond VIC 3121 (ABN 11 147 772 629)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.