I Prevail ‘True Power’ Pre-Order Competition – win an I Prevail Neon Sign
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Artist First Pty Ltd, ACN 603 755 460 ("Artist First") of 43 Brady St, South Melbourne VIC 3205, in partnership with Universal Music Australia Pty Limited 150 William Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011 Australia (ACN 000 158 592)
- The general description of the promotion is: Pre-order the I Prevail album ‘True Power’ on CD, Vinyl or Digital Download via www.artistfirst.com.au, and you will automatically be entered into the draw to win an Prevail Neon Sign.
- Entry is open to customers in Australia, who must be over 18 years of age to enter, excluding all employees of the promoter and associated companies, and their immediate families.
- The prize consists of:
- 1 x I Prevail Neon Sign – Approx 80cm wide and 20cm high
The prize is valued at approx. $400 Australian Dollars.
- The promotion commences at 01:00AM Jun 18th, 2022 and closes 4:59pm Aug 25th, 2022.
- The promotion will be conducted as follows:
- Contestant must successfully place an online pre-order for ‘I Prevail – True Power’ Vinyl, CD or Digital Download, via www.artistfirst.com.au website between 01:00AM June 18th, 2022 and 4:59pm August 25th, 2022. The contestant is then entered into the prize draw.
- The promoter will notify the winner after the competition end date on August 25th, 2022, via email or phone. You will only be contacted if you are a winner.
- If the promoter is unable to contact a winner having made reasonable efforts to do so using the information provided on the order submitted by the winner, the promoter will disqualify that winner and declare the judged runner up as the winner.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The contest judging panel appointed will declare the winner pursuant to the contest rules. THE JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants consent to the promoter using any contestant’s name, in the event they are a finalist or winner in any media for an unlimited time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and promoting any products/services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant acknowledges his/her understanding of, and agrees to comply with and abide by, each of these terms and conditions. The promoter in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with the competition’s terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are available on the promoter’s website at www.artistfirst.com.au. Any amendment of these terms and conditions (including any variations to the prizes) after publication, will be placed on artistfirst.com.au.
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://artistfirst.com.au/pages/privacy-policy
- The Prize Provider is Universal Music Australia Pty Limited 150 William Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011 Australia (ACN 000 158 592)
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.