Queens of the Stone Age ‘In Times New Roman’ Competition – win flights, accommodation & tickets to see Queens of the Stone Age in Sydney or Melbourne on their next Australian Tour
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Artist First Pty Ltd, ACN 603 755 460 ("Artist First") of 11 Ann St, Brunswick VIC 3056, in partnership with Remote Control Records Pty Ltd, ACN 095 635 868 of U 30, 91 Moreland St, Footscray VIC 3011.
- The general description of the promotion is: Buy the new Queens of the Stone Age album ‘In Times New Roman’ on CD or Vinyl via www.artistfirst.com.au, to be entered into the draw to win tickets to the next Queens of the Stone Age Australian Tour.
- Entry is open to customers in Australia, who must be over 18 years of age to enter, excluding all employees of the promoter and associated companies, and their immediate families.
- The prize consists of flights, accommodation, and tickets for 2 people to see Queens of The Stone Age in concert in Sydney or Melbourne on their next Australian Tour. Prize is valued at approx $1000 AUD.
- The promotion commences at 01:00AM June 16th, 2023 and closes 12:00am on June 23rd, 2023.
- The promotion will be conducted as follows:
Contestant must successfully place an online order for Queens of the Stone Age ‘In Times New Roman’ CD or Vinyl via www.artistfirst.com.au website between 01:00AM June 16th, 2023 and 12:00am June 23rd, 2023.
- The promoter will notify the winner after the competition end date on June 23, 2023, via the email address the winner has provided. You will only be contacted if you are a winner.
- If the promoter is unable to contact the winner having made reasonable efforts to do so using the information provided in the order submitted by the winner, the promoter will disqualify the winner and declare the judged runner up as the winner.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The contest judging panel appointed will declare the winner pursuant to the contest rules. THE JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants consent to the promoter using any contestant’s name, in the event they are a finalist or winner in any media for an unlimited time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome) and promoting any products/services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant acknowledges his/her understanding of, and agrees to comply with and abide by, each of these terms and conditions. The promoter in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with the competition’s terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are available on the promoter’s website at www.artistfirst.com.au. Any amendment of these terms and conditions (including any variations to the prizes) after publication, will be placed on artistfirst.com.au.
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://artistfirst.com.au/pages/privacy-policy
- The Prize Provider is Remote Control Records Pty Ltd, ACN 095 635 868 of U 30, 91 Moreland St, Footscray VIC 3011.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.