Ever wanted to be in a punk rock band? Ever wanted to leave home? Do you like to travel? Have you ever wanted to go to faraway places like Japan, Australia and Germany? Well how about Russia and Finland? What would happen if a 17 year old kid from Boston joined a band and got punched, kicked and jumped from one side of the globe to the other, would he make it to 21?
Come with us as we show you what life on the road is really like. We'll cram you on a bus with 14 people and drag you around the world for months on end. Would you miss your mum? How about your friends? Hope you don't have a dog. Do you like to shower? How about getting 3 square meals a day? Well forget about it sissy - there's no bathing or eating here. It's loud, it's smelly, it's very drunk and it may have scurvy. Sounds like hell? Yes, 65 freakin' days of it. Seven god-damned years of it actually, all presented in glorious vomit stained colour.
This is it - it's all here: the ultimate Dropkick Murphys collector's item. Over 4 hours of video footage!
- A full live show from the 2002 Boston St. Patrick's Day weekend in surround sound 5.1 with 22 of your favourite Dropkick Murphys songs
- All the Dropkick Murphys music videos rom the very beginning
- Years of rare footage & home videos, see the band on tour, on stage, backstage and behind closed doors
- Performances from the Dropkick Murphys 2003 tours and live versions of tracks from 'Blackout'
- Get to know the band and see what it's like spending 3 months in a bus touring the US in the mini-feature film '65 Days of Hell'
- Plus Hidden bonus scenes + lots more
Run Time: 260 mins approx
NTSC Region 0